Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Thankful to know Him

I'm just so thankful to know Him. I'm in a fellowship of believers and I'm thankful for this. I'm not alone in my faith. There are many, many others out there just like me. We know Him. And once you know Yeshua/Jesus and His beautiful love, you are never the same. He is so kind. He really cares. I've never known so much love before. I don't come from a family of love, but in Him I find love. He loves me, and I can feel His love for me. I am filled with His joy. It's a really good feeling to know you have someone on your side--someone fighting for you. And that's what I have in Yeshua. He's on my side. He's for me. Jesus is for me. He loves me. He cares for me. I matter to Him. And that means something to me. He cares for us. He loves us.

For God so loved the world that He sent His only begotten Son that none should perish....that's how much the Lord cares for us all. He loves us so much He sent His only Son for us. Just for us. To save us. And I say "Yes" to that. I accept His sacrifice of salvation. I accept this gift of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment