Sunday, December 20, 2009

Brittany Murphy dead at 32.

It's sad to hear of the passing of Brittany Murphy. She was so young and beautiful, and successful. People die, and we never know when it can happen. It happens to everyone.

Life is short. This is for sure. But life is also good. We can make our lives matter. And we can also have assurance and peace for the next life too. Jesus promises us that. It's true. He offers us that peace. He gives us peace here, if we allow Him to, and He offers us peace for eternity, if we accept it. How? The single most important thing you can do in your life is to establish a personal relationship with Jesus, in which He is your personal Lord and Savior. If you have not yet accepted Jesus into your life, you can do so now, by praying this prayer:
"Father, I know that I have broken your laws and my sins have separated me from you. I am truly sorry, and now I want to turn away from my past sinful life toward you. Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again. I believe that your son, Jesus is the Messiah and He died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer. I invite Jesus to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward. Please send your Holy Spirit to help me obey You, and to do Your will for the rest of my life. Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment